Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9-Babies we can borrow

I have an ache to have more kids, and I am trying to be patient and let the Lord lead the way instead of me trying to push aganist it. It is hard at times, especially when Sofia asks when our little brother or sister is coming, or when Ella asks if we can just go to the store and "pick them up". Ahh. the innocence of youth. But for today, I am grateful to have babies around us that we can "borrow" and love and hug and gush over as we wait....as patiently as possible.

One of these cutie patootie babies is Adrik, Betsy's nephew and Renees son. The girls were able to see Renee as her belly grew, be at the baby shower and now get to hold him from time to time which makes them both feel very "grown up" and ready for ours. I am so grateful for friends who let us in thier lives and become a part of them. And share thier babes with mine!

No comments: