Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 19-At least a dollar still buys something

The girls and I had a "girls day" on Saturday as Artyom went shooting in the morning with the Elders Quorum, then was home for about 2 hours before he went to the University of Utah game with Bryan Flamm. So the 2 hours he had home were spent sleeping downstairs with Ella as she (and her Papa) desperately needed a nap!
So with Artyom gone again, the girls decided not to just stick around the house anymore... we headed out to the Dollar Theatre and took in a flick. I LOVE that a dollar can still get you a movie at the theatre. And although we had seen it before, it never gets dull on the big screen and we went to see BRAVE once again. I love this girl and her spunky, red-headed attitude! Ella had a slurpee and Sofia surprised me by asking for (and just about finishing) a thing of nachos!
Today I am grateful for the Dollar Theatre. It gives me a chance to take my girls to the movies and have the "Theatre experience" without emptying my pocket book.

No comments: