Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 6- Thankful that Heaven sent us Betsy...

I still remember the day that we met Betsy. There have been very few times in my life when I meet someone that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have known them before. It was no different when I met Betsy for the first time to see if she wanted to watch the girls for me while I was at work.. That was 4 years ago. When THIS little one was just a few months old...

Betsy has been nothing less than a heavensent to our family. She is the person who helps me raise the girls and makes sure they are well taken care of while I have to work. She makes it so I can go to work and feel 100% calm and confident that the girls are in good hands. I don't stress when she has them, I don't get anxious and worry about how they are, what they are doing, are they safe. I know she has it handled. She is JUST that good. There are some people that are just "kid whisperers" in this life. She is one of them. Below- just a few pics that Betsy has taken of the girls...Yeah. She is THAT awesome.



We love her so much. We see her as a part of our family, because she IS a part of it. And she has been since we met her. Today, I am eternally grateful for Betsy coming into our lives and being a part of it still.

No comments: