Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 17-And they thought they would'nt make the list

I must admit that at times, I wonder if I give them enough credit. I mean come on, I got my own room, the bathroom was PINK- and were talking PEPTO pink, and they put up with my girly sleepovers. But it was the least they could do as I was solo as far as girl siblings go. Growing up with 5 brothers? Interesting but never dull. Being grown up with 5 brothers...amazing. And one of the best part about the 5 fabulous Pederson boys? They KNOW how to not take themselves too seriously and let thier hair down. Life is about having FUN. And we do.
Jon
I was not the only one who gave him a rough time being the oldest growing up. But he was always one to apologize first, turn on the porch light when I came home from a date, and surrounded me with all his other guy friends at a dance when I was dancing with someone they felt "sketchy" for me to be dancing with. He is the BEST at calling and keeping me updated on his life. I love that.





David
Growing up all my girlfriends had crushes at one point or another on my older brother Dave. I was always grateful that I was born as his sibling since I wonder at times, if it were not so, if we would ever have been friends! Laugh...The luckiest one in our family, he always seems to have it "all together" a trait that I admire. He can still be a kid at heart though, and it shines through especially here at Halloween! The 80's RULE!
 
 
Ryan
I always felt the closest to Ryan growing up as we shared many of the same friends being only 14 months that separate our Birthdays. He was "Spike" to most people that know him and an amazing athlete and very humble. I always appreciate that he greets me with a hug when I see him and is a great Uncle to my girls. They LOVE having his kids to visit and we consider ourselves lucky to have them. 
 
Paul
I consider myself very lucky to have had Paul live in Utah for awhile and be able to spend some time with him-something we didnt do very much of growing up. BONUS-he married one of my old roommates which made it all the sweeter. He works hard, plays hard and the boy loves his guns. He is a great brother-in-law to Artyom and it was so fun to see thier relationship grow when they lived here. I love that Artyom now has so many brothers in his life.
Russ
The baby of the family, he and I were very close growing up...I could not help it. Im genetically pre-disposed to being a "motherly type" to those that are young enough to require it. The smartest kid I know, he has yet to get a "B" grade in any class and that (so far) includes Nursing School that he is currently undertaking. Tender hearted and just a GOOD person, I don't know what I would do without him.
Today, and really each and every day I am grateful for the brothers that I am blessed to have in my life. They make it interesting, and are always there when I need them. Siblings are SUCH a blessing. Today, I am thankful for mine. 

No comments: