Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7-Halloween. Who doesnt love costumes?

I am thankful for holidays like Halloween and that the girls still let me dress them up and let me be a part of it. We had a great one this year with a trunk or treat and then trick or treating on the big day. It was perfect weather and although Ella got scared early on at a house with a coffin, we were able to hit a few streets in our neighborhood and were home by a little after 8. In my book? PERFECT. I think Sofia had more fun handing out candy than she did trick or treating. She stood at the door calling out to kids "hello?! Trick or treaters? We have candy! Come to our house!" It was, in a word...Awesome.


Sofia got her wish and we were superhereos this year. It took a bit of creativity on mom's part to find an outfit that was not um...lacking coverage? But it all came together and it was a blast. I am so grateful for holidays that dont take much, but make memories for our family that last a lifetime.

No comments: