Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11- Memory Catcher Books. Even if I AM the only fan

I love people's stories. I am forever fascinated with who they were, what they did in life and what made them who they were .  I am grateful today for the push that my Dad gave me to start Memory Catcher Books. www.memorycatcherbooks.blogspot.com It is something that I feel very passionate about and he taught me that if I feel passionate enough about it, then I should pursue it with righteous vigor. So I did. I may not have done one besides the first one ever that I made for my mom, but I am in the process of making one now and have very high hopes it will be exactly what I want it to be for the Family that it is intended for.

The memories I collected from those that were kind enough to share will be how my girls get to know thier Grandma Pederson. We talk of her often in our home. The girls know of her, who she is and she is a part of thier lives. But these memories are from others who knew her at different stages of her life and some memories I did not even know about. So today, I am grateful for memories and having a place to put them so they live on forever.

No comments: