Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2-LA LA LA! My pop singer in the making


Today I am thankful for THIS little one. She was such a wanted and needed addition to our family and I just dont know what things would be like without her sweet spirit in our home. Some of the
 Ella-ism's that we love so much are:
  • I can only count on one hand the times that Ella has called Sofia-"Sofia". She has called her sister from the beginning and I'm so glad that Sofia does not seem to mind.
  • She is a CHOCOHOLIC! The girl will eat chocolate-any kind of chocolate at the drop of a hat.
  • She has great pitch! The girl was blessed with a musical ear and I hope we can develop it as she gets older.
Case in point:
Artyom had a microphone that went with some game that he brought home from an abandoned apartment and the girls favorite pretend play as of late? Need you even ask?! Its the girls singing thier favorite popstar song into it. LOVE it. I happened to have my phone during Ella's latest performance.

No comments: