Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8-perks of being a bloggers bestie

Today I am grateful for the things that I never got to do as a kid. With marketing these days, it seems it is more who you know than what you know in order to get "the hook-up" I happen to have such a hook-up in my best friend who lives a street over from me. She of course, deserves a post of her own, so for today? I am just grateful she included us in going to see the FRESH BEAT BAND LIVE in CONCERT. Sofia sings all thier songs and she and Holden (her bestie) did not believe us when we said they would not be like on TV, but REALLY there. It was pretty fun to see thier reaction. The Fresh Beat's may have not been my FAVORITE concert to attend as of yet, but to Maka, it meant the world. I am SO grateful for our Mommy Daughter date that we got to go one togheter. We just don't have enough of those.




 

3 comments:

Jacki said...

It was fun to see them excited. Especially Sofia! :) ♥ you guys!!!

Welcome to our family! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hope2adoptbaby said...

Awesome!