Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 3-Culture

I don't say it enough, and I probley take it for granted MUCH more than I realize, but I am so thankful to have such wonderful Russian culture in my life. I grew to love Russia and its people that I ended up marrying one! I love that that girls know of thier culture, both American and Russian, that they are not only learning to speak both languages, but learning about different holidays we celebrate and why, and are growing to love a country that at least Ella has not even seen yet, but knows is a part of her.
Being married to Artyom makes it very easy to share anything and everything you will let us about Russia and "his story" which is quite remarkable in my eyes. It makes me very grateful to a Father in Heaven who knows what is best for us and prods, but does not push in the direction that will be for our own best good.

No comments: