Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14- My "other" title

With Jon in Afghanistan, Heidi came to the states to stay with her family. We were able to go out to Orem and see her and the boys. Eli, who has not changed a BIT since I last saw him (i.e. he is still as cute as ever and looks EXACTLY like Jon did at that age) and Erik- cutest little guy!! I love that he let me pick him up right away and was fine with me holding him almost the entire time we were there! He was awesome. Sofia even got him laughing towards the end of the night...it may have been the tired loopy laugh since it was past his bedtime, but it was adorable all the same.
Look at all our scary eyes! ")
 
Today I am grateful for these two and ALL my other neices and nephews that give me my "other" title of AUNT.
Paul and Liane's cutie patooties-Maddy Mae and her little brother Woody!

The Fabulous Five of Dave and Krystal-Nicole, Nathan, Derek, Lauren and Kurt
 
Ryan and Tonya's brood-McKena, Mason, Spencer, Devon and Brooklyn

No comments: