Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5-The Red Flame

This day of thanks belongs to The Red Flame. A nickname my Dad gave him WAY back when we were first engaged and later married. We may not have recited the worlds view of "typical vows" but for better or worse, he has stuck by me and showed patience with my stubbornness and at times lack of finesse...Our married life has had its fair share of struggles, of faith challenging times, of frustration, of fear, of times where hard work and plain ole FAITH was needed. But we have also made it through each one of them and come out the other end together. Having a man that would love kids and want them in our lives was also so important to me and he is wonderful. He loves our girls, and maybe more important THEY know he loves them. He is a hard worker and respects others. He is the first to volunteer to help a person in need and would gladly go without if it meant that someone else does not have to. There were plenty of reasons I married him, but one of the most important was that I knew he would be the person I needed by my side through the eternities. Yep. I got myself a good one.
 

 



 




No comments: