Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 16-passing notes

I don't recall exactly when it happened, but since it has, I have had a WHOLE new relationship with Sofia and even Ella. She was quite put out with me the other day when I was able to go on a plane and she could not go with me. So much so, that Artyom sent me this...
If THAT does not sum up how she was feeling at the time...I just don't know what else would. I found out later when I called that she was mad that when she called my phone I, "hung up". I had to explain that she had called during the funeral I was attending and my phone was turned off so it went directly to voicemail and I did NOT hang up on her. She was quick to fogive me.
Today, I am grateful for a girl who carries some of my triats and is prone to writing down her emotions as she sees fit....Good, bad and ugly, they are HER feelings and she has a right to them. One thing is for sure...She is going to be a FABULOUS journal writer.

No comments: