Thursday, November 5, 2009

Struggle...

So I am jumping on the band wagon and declaring it "Thanks giving" Month. Each day I pledge to write something I am thankful for and why....I am a bit behind in the calendar, so here are a few (5 if you would like to start counting) to catch me up...In no particular order.
  • I am Thankful for my health. With the scares of swine flu, the unknowns that can befall any one of us and change our lives forever in a blink, and day to day ails, I am thankful I have a healthy body that allows me to keep working and keep up with my kids.
  • I am Thankful for my religion. I have been struggling to find the positive in many small aspects of my life lately and really leaned on my faith to get me through. Yes, I still struggle...daily. But I am able to remember to breathe in and out, put one foot in front of the other, and make myself KNOW that everything will be alright. If not immediately, then eventually.
  • I am Thankful for my job. I work with an organization that is family oriented and am allowed the privledge to bring my girls to work with me. I am there for and don't miss out on; snack time, lunch time, nap time and when needed, ouchie time. It is a blessing that when it is required I work, I have this opportunity.
  • I am Thankful for my home. We were being looked after this last year in being able to purchase our first home. I love it and thank those who helped get us in each and every day. My girls have a yard, the Red Flame has a shop and I have an office! It may get cluttered alot faster than our small apartment did, but it is worth every bit.
  • I am Thankful for my mini-van. We took the plunge and were able to buy a Mini-van. Im not sure if I just feel more like a mom in it, or that I just like the fact the doors open on thier own with a push of a button. Maybe it is the radio that works like a CHARM! (a welcome sound as I think the girls were getting tired of my singing).

So there you have it. I'm caught up for the month and will have another item to add to my Thankful list tomorrow. Maybe if you're lucky, Ill have some pics to go along with it.

Go ahead, make a list of your own...It's amazing to find that when you stop and think about it...you are thankful for an awful lot.

1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

So fun to hear all you're grateful for. I'm thinkin I need to make a list of my own:)
Krystal