Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here comes the sun

Day 16-17

Yeah. The health came back a bit delayed but today I feel more like myself. And I am thankful for that...does that take care of Day 16? (kinda a cop- out huh? well tuff.)

Here goes Day 17

Due to unforeseen circumstances (which could be bad, but I have chosen to view as "challenging" instead) I have been able to re-aquaint myself with mornings. I am able to go into work and get a few extra hours in as I do not have the girls with me for the next little while.
I used to wake up before dawn...my old roommate/now SIL is still amazed at how early I would rise and be out of the house-and I really did not mind it. I am much more a morning person than trying to stay up till the wee hours of the night. There is something to be said about seein the sun rise, being one of the first cars on the freeway, and getting those few precious moments to yourself before the craziness begins.
Don't get me wrong. I miss the girls, I miss being able to bring them down snacks, tuck them in for naps, and eat lunch with them. But they are in good hands with the Red Flame at home with them and morning and I are fastly becoming good friends again.

This morning, I am thankful for you.

2 comments:

K said...

Is everything ok Charity? You've kind of eluded to some "challenging" things a lot lately. Anything a long lost friend can do from afar?

Charity said...

You are so cute. I did not mean to cause alarm or fish for concerns with my eluding. I am choosing to look at them as "growth opportunites" "). The positive side to all this? It is awesome to see how were dealing with this. Together! So in a word? Yes. Were good.