Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 fer

Wow. The month is almost over and here I am a day behind! Whoops. So here is a 2fer...well since I forgot and am running out of (no! NOT things I am thankful for) the creative way to say them! I only have so much in me...Im not my Dad!

Days 24-25

I met the guy 11 years ago and here we are now married almost 4 years with 2 beautiful girls. I have watched him work hard, study hard, and play hard and doing it 99% of the time (I mean, come on! No one is PERFECT- right?) with a great attitude. These last few weeks as I have put in some extra time at the office, he has been home with the girls and he has done a fabulous job. He has fed, changed, clothed and cleaned while I have been gone. A regular Mr. Mom! He may not like me making reference to his "father naturing" side, but it is true. The man has stepped up...and I have noticed.

I know there were more than a few people that were not sure about this whole marrying a Russian thing. But in my opinion, Artyom has won over each and every one of them. I could make a list of all the things that make him so priceless to me and our family, but honestly? Alot of those things are inside jokes, memories of our family and things that will not mean much to the average reader. It is enough for me to let everyone know~

I am, and always will be thankful for my Russian Red Flame, Artyom.

1 comment:

big_smartmouth said...

i highly recommend marrying a slovak man! they DO make for some amazing husbands!! i, too, love my BIG HEAD and i am thankful to the red flame for introducing us. you made the right call there, my friend!