Friday, November 6, 2009

Neices and Nephews...





I love these kids...They were my kids before I had kids. They were the ones I could cuddle, spoil and feed treats too- and give them back to thier parents. The ones who I have private jokes with (sniff, sniff, what's that smell?...PIZZA!) the ones who will still ask for Chocolate eggs when we come and visit...the ones who are always giving hugs and unconditional love. I wonder if it was a look ahead of sorts for when I am a grandparent...Hmmm.

So Nicole, Nathan, Derek, Lauren, Kurt, McKena, Mason, Spencer, Devon, Mady and the 2 on thier way....

I am thankful for each and every one of you.

1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

My kids have the best memories of going to McDonalds with Aunt Charity and of course chocolate eggs:)!! You are such an awesome aunt!
Krystal