Friday, November 20, 2009

Counting sheep

Day 20

There are alot of things that I take my Dad's advice on...buying a nice mattress (even if it does take a few extra dollars) was NOT one of those things, that is until about 6 months ago.

I finally bit the bullet and a well planned out Father's Day present turned into our Fathers Day, Mothers day and our combined Birthday presents made one score of a bed. I did my homework, called around, shopped around and found a good deal through the site that with the three combined letters can be found a plethora of deals. KSL. I scored a great bed frame at Pier 1 (King size for under $50 bucks!) our mattress was a wee bit more than that, HOWEVER. This baby was worth every penny!

I plan on having a tete a tete with my mattress tonight and sleeping as long as as I can continue counting sheep.

This lovely Friday evening, I am very thankful for my mattress.

1 comment:

big_smartmouth said...

oh my!! i couldn't agree more!! our old mattress was down right funky!! we got an amazing deal through our dear friend/flatmate who found an awesome one for 250 bucks (thanks jenn)! so worth the ink used to sign that check!! and, can i get an amen for br ped?! he's usually right on the money with these things!