Sunday, November 8, 2009

Kindred Spirit

Day 8

Ok. so Ill admit it. I am not one of those creative moms that can come up with an unbelieveable amount of activities for thier kids to do each day. The days I work from home and have a conference call, I make one other call to this guy here. I have to think that he was as kindred a spirit if ever encountered as he was portrayed to be. We may not have ever met, but I am thankful for his genius...and all his friends. That not only visited my house as a kid (on the rather old school VHS or every Sunday Night...You guys remember- We had to suffer through Star Trek with Dad to get to watch "our show") but that now visit my house where my kids can let thier imagination wander in a realm of possibility. To you Mr. Walt Disney...As are the millions of other people's lives you have touched, I am thankful for you.

No comments: