Sunday, November 22, 2009

KSL

Day 21

Who knew three, little letters would make such an impact on my life. Too bad I did not know about this site so many years ago when I moved here. Let's just say, KSL and I are very good friends and it is one of my "favorites" and often visited sites.

It was here that I found an up an coming photographer, who will be taking our family's pictures in a few days....for FREE! I was so excited to find her on KSL and be able to get our family pictures done for Christmas. I was kinda stressing about how we would get them done since our "other photographer" has been a bit pre-occupied lately. Besides the fact that finances are TIGHT right now.

Just another way that we have been really looked after these last few months and even though things are tough- we have found ways to make it work. This time a way to get some much needed memories of our family.

Because I am not sure if she would like her name to be known yet, Ill just give the props to KSL I of course will post the pictures when we get them back and then you better believe PROPS will be given.

KSL, I am thankful for you.

1 comment:

big_smartmouth said...

i wish we had KSL up here! one of the very few draw backs about living in oregon instead of utah (you know i had to get that dig in there!). another draw back? this may sound a little harsh, but you can't throw a rock 5 feet without hitting someone trying to start their own photography business in utah. so, i say, take advantage of all the new and CHEAP help you can get from them, and then move on to the next! if they're willing, take it!