Sunday, November 29, 2009

ZZZZZZ

Day 29

Well I am almost done with my week of Thanksgiving and I really think it has been a wonderful experience for me. There are so many things that surround me that I am thankful for and putting them down make me think LESS of the problems that we may be facing and MORE about the wonderful things that surround us.

Today I really needed a nap. So although I am thankful for the nap- it sure included the whole family. Today I am thankful for the Red Flame for letting me take one, Maka for letting me know she tried her best to reach the potty in time but needed help with her onesie so she "leaked a little bit" and all her comments that make me smile. And our sweet Ella who when I woke up ran to me with hugs and "mama! Mama!" and who always makes me feel loved. We might be a bit "off" in some people's dictionaries, but it's us. And I would not change a thing. (well I would add a few more to the mix...but all in due time).

Here is to tomorrow, Day 30 of writing about why I am thankful. Cheers.

No comments: