Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pink...my new favorite color

Day 18


Yep. A day behind...The gumboo that hit me on Sunday? Has now made its way to other members of the family, mainly the Red Flame and Sofia. Poor kid. She is miserable and does not want to eat a thing, drinks just a bit and is throwing up (from both ends). The Red Flame got a susprise when she crawled into bed to say she did not feel good. He figured she just needed to cuddle, so he put her on his chest. Next thing he knew she had puked all over him! (hehehe). I laugh because it is usually the MOM who gets puked on in our house. He earned his stripes in my book and really took one for the team. (I still had to clean up post-puke linens, but my experience was not half as bad as his!)


So today, Pink just may be my new favorite color. The Red Flame had his dose of it and Sofia was soon to follow. I am behind on my housework and dishes, but when Maka asked, "Mama, I hold you..." Well. Dishes can wait.


Pepto Bismol, you little pink bottle of wonder- I am thankful for you.


2 comments:

YULIA said...

Wow!!! I am sorry that you guys are not feeling well. I hope you will soon recover.

big_smartmouth said...

ha! it truly is the great feeling knowing you are not the one getting puked on. i think he is officially now a dad! hehehe! sorry for the sobering experience, artyom, but it made for one great story!