Friday, November 13, 2009

One stich, two stitch, three stich four...

Day 13

I remember it well, a few years ago, the Black Friday and shopping extravaganza of those looking for a deal. The store that some people have a stigma with was having a sale on one of these babies and at a steal I might add- I mean they were practically GIVING it away.
I convinced the Red Flame that I desperately needed one and would use it till the cows came home. Unfortunately, with the cave of an apartment we were in and not enough room to even breathe, it was put away and soon gathered dust. Now fast forward to today.

I am not letting this Friday the 13th get the best of me. I am at the moment in the middle of 2 revamped sweater dresses for Sofia, 2 towel dresses with matching wrist clutches for both girls, and a slew of baby things that may or may not make it to the gazillion of my friends who are all expecting little ones...I may just have to keep some for myself, or completely plead the 5th if they do not turn out the way I would like.

So you can imagine what brings me my joy (and the Red Flame who never thought this moment would come) this Friday~

Today, I am thankful for my sewing machine.
As a side note- this is NOT the model I have...when you think of my model, think of pizza- think of my sewing machine as a plain cheese. It may not have all the yummy, fun toppings... but it does the trick.

No comments: