Friday, November 20, 2009

It's only sleep...

Day 19
Yep. Behind again. I know. I know. Time just goes on without me whether I would like it to or not. So today (from yesterday) I am a bit sleepy. My girlfriends decided I needed some entertainment and took me to the midnight showing of this-

I must admit that Yes, I have read the books. Yes, I was one of "those people" who went to the first showing. Not because I could not wait a day or two for the hype to subside, but when a girl needs a girls night out, she needs a girls night out. Yes, I did like the movie. No. I am not one of the obsessed, dressed like a vampire to the premire or t-shirt wearing proclaiming thier desired "team" movie goers. But it sure was nice to "unplug" for a few hours. Just curious...which team are you? (hehe) Dad, just read on. You will have entirely NO clue as to what I am talking about.

I am a bit tired, but the Red Flame promised he would let me sleep in tomorrow...Now if someone would just let my girls know the plan...

Today I am thankful for girlfriends who know when you need a moment...ya know?

1 comment:

big_smartmouth said...

one word...yummy!

i don't care if he's 17 or not!! it's not right that boys look that good and we can't drool over them.

SOOO much better than "twilight"!