Friday, October 23, 2009

DIY or BUST

Ok. For those of you who have been fortunate enough to be around me the last 6 months, since getting the house, I have been so giddy to finally start projects.

Just 3 little letters...DIY- Do it Yourself and boy am I obsessed!!! I love it. Unfortunately, I do not have the creative genius that I find out there in Blog land (kuddos to y'all who do!) but I will be posting some things I have attempted lately for your viewing pleasure.

Keep posted! One will be a fabulous (and cheap!) neighbors, co-workers, etc. gift. I for one have found that since moving into a home, it is kinda the "thing to do" at X-mas.

Here is to starting new traditions and adding just one (or many) more things to my plate. Busy hands are happy hands!

2 comments:

uniquelynat said...

YAY YAY! we are in sandy at the very moment!!! i think that's not too far away from you, right? i will be putting you number into my phone so that i may call you later. or you may call me any time you wish....
480-316-2329

i sure hope we can work it out to meet! it would make my whole year!!

uniquelynat said...

oh- sorry for more comments- we are at the extended stay, right across from the south towne mall.