Monday, October 19, 2009

A taste to tempt the palate...

First off, how the heck do you spell palate? I hope it came across correctly, palate (as in mouth, tastebuds, etc.) and not pallet (like freight).

Anyhoo! Since I cannot seem to figure out why my camera will not down load the gizzilion pics that I have waiting to be posted. I have chosen to steal, er borrow some that Sare took while we were up there and has graciously posted on her blog. Here is just of the many memories we made while at Grandpas house. Ill get some more soon.

The ever gorgeous Multnomah Falls... Sofia was into pinching cheeks this whole trip....is she trying to tell me something?
They had this little concession stand and the ice cream is a fav to the girls (especially on sore gums while you are teething). This is Ella when we gave her a bite of the cookie (if you know our Ella you know she LOVES her food....)
This is Ella when we took away the cookie to wipe the mess off of her face! NOT happy.
The girls. They love thier Aunt Sarah. Im telling ya. Both girls went to her the second they met her. I really believe kids see inside people. They know thier peeps when they meet one.
I will never, ever in a million years grow tired of seeing The Red Flame with on of our kids (however many there will be) on his shoulders. There is just something about seeing a Papa carry his child. Call it pioneerish irony, but I love it.
I quit trying to get Sofia to not do acrobatics on the railing when other people started taking pictures of her as well as us. She has no fear, man. Flexible little pixie isnt she?











1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

I love these pictures! It was so great having you guys here. Miss you already.
Krystal