Monday, September 24, 2012

This is why...

I don't know about the rest of you parents out there, but Artyom is always surprised when I announce that it is time to get the girls ready for bed at least an hour and a half before they are actually due in bed...This is because it takes FOREVER for the girls to go through our routine and get them down. The last few nights I have been doing it solo since Artyom has not felt well and last night, I think he felt quite a bit better. The girls got thier much needed "Papa time" which included giggles, tickling and some book reading. After prayer, Sofia went to hug Artyom, then Ella ran up, but hesitated when her sister seemed to be filling Papa's arms. I loved it when Ella may have hesitated, Artyom did'nt and scooped Ella up into the hug as well.

I have been carrying my phone around with me now AT ALL TIMES and once again, I was reminded as to why I do so. I caught this as they were headed through the kitchen to go downstairs to bed...

No comments: