Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ella's First day of Preschool 2012

She looks pretty excited huh? Thanks to Betsy I actually HAVE a shot on her first day. Artyom dropped her off and he called en route so I could talk to her. She was SO cute on the phone and said she was going to preschool to tell Mrs. Melissa that she knows her letters and numbers. Then she told me she loved me and she would see me tomorrow....Hehe. Cute girl. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much during our conversation.
I was hoping Artyom would get a picture, but he said she literally BOLTED out of the car and ran to the wall to get in line to go into her class. She was SO excited. I hope she got my note I left her this morning telling her to have a good day, that I loved her and how proud I was of her. Ill have to put it in her box so when shes older, she will remember...JUST how much I love that face and what I would'nt do for her.
Go get em' Ella!

No comments: