Friday, September 21, 2012

How we pass the time

Sofia is in soccer again this year and although she seems to like to do more cartwheels and play with her hair on the field, she is liking it. Since she has practice every Wednesday at 6:30 which may have to change as it is getting dark and cool now...we find things to do to pass the time.Besides starting to shiver as the weather changes on us.

This usually means I bring things to keep Ella busy so she does'nt go charging out on the field wanting to play and also making sure my purse has plenty of snacks, cause what else is there to do? Well tonight she found something else in my purse to keep her occupied...
Yeah. In case you need an interpretation of what that would be, its my lip gloss that she did her best to put on her lips. HEHE. That is a one purple moustache of gloss. Throughout practice I continually had to stop her from turning it into war paint and putting it all over her. I think it's time to put her in soccer or ANY other form of low impact sport or activity. This girl needs an outlet!

No comments: