Thursday, September 13, 2012

First day of Kindergarten-DONE

Sofia was SO excited to tell me all about her first day at Kindergarten. Since then (this was a few days ago) she has been a bit timid and has a slight case of separation anxiety I think....At Church on Sunday she burst into tears a few minutes before it was time to go to Primary and had my neck in a choke hold saying she was going to miss me...It was heartbreaking! She is usually the one who is climbing over us the second the closing prayer has been said to walk with her other little "groupies" to the Primary Room and now Ella gets to join her. So hand in hand, they head to class. Its super cute.

She did ok once she got in there, but then I saw her in the hall with tears streaming down her face once again. Poor girl. I hope she does better as she acclimates to her new school schedule. This pic was just too cute NOT to post. Hopefully this smile will be back on her face daily very soon!
I know...The red eye...it was my phone camera and I had no clue how to change it!

No comments: