Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Arizona Natalie

I have "known" Natalie for quite some time. Although I did not actually "meet" her until this last weekend. I'll try to explain. Long story short, a mutual friend met her while they did alarm sales a few summers in a row together, she heard about me and we even chatted on the phone a few times. This grew into a friendship and well, she was just one of those people who you wanted to get to know better. Someone, for whatever reason you just clicked with. So for the past few years we have been trying to figure out a way to meet.

We met her husband Ammon on a business trip a few years back and it was great! From the moment we met him, we knew this was a couple that we could totally hang out with. The husbands both speak Russian (which was a HUGE selling point for Artyom) and we could not wait to meet Natalie. This last weekend, we got the chance. She was here for a Do-Terra conference and we met up at Applebee's for dinner. I took the whole fam, and it was AWESOME. I told Artyom I felt like I was on a blind date on the way to the restaurant, since we know so much about one another, but have never met. Hehe. It was great. She got to meet the whole fam, they are coming back in a few weeks to stay with us for the weekend during General Conference and we KNOW they are a couple we are going to be friends with for a long time to come.

No comments: