Monday, November 25, 2013

Letter of thanks

Ella came into our room the other day while I was picking up EXTREMELY excited. "MAMA! I fogot. This is for you" And she ran out the door to go on playing with Sofia.
It was clear it was a card for Thanksgiving as her very artistic turkey showed, but what I was not expecting was not only her great spelling- but her thoughts she put into the card inside.
Being a mom is not always the easiest role in the world, but it certainly has its perks...

The card reads, "Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for my life. Dad I love you and Mom. Ella"
It has not been the easies of times this year, but the saying holds true. You can always, ALWAYS find something to be thankful for...

1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

What a sweet baby!!! Happy Thanksgiving:)
krystal