Friday, December 6, 2013

Da, Da, Da, Si, Si, Si, Yes, Yes Yes

Artyom is really good at only speaking with the girls in Russian. I know it is frustrating for them at times, and they often get upset when they do not understand a word, but were keeping up on it. Sofia is also doing the dual immersion program at school with Spanish and I have been AMAZED at how much these kids are learning.
 
So last night at the dinner table, Artyom was talking to Sofia in Russian and she was doing her best to answer. Then Ella started singing (shocker I know) Feliz Navidad in the background and I was singing with her. I happened to look at Sof when Artyom asked her a quesiton and all the sudden she caught herself answering back in Spanish. The look on her face when he heard herself answering back in Spanish was PRICELESS. She just started cracking up laughing and did'nt stop for a good 2 minutes.
 
It was awesome. 

No comments: