Monday, December 16, 2013

More fun paying it forward pics

Found a few more of our "Paying it forward" adventure. It seriously was SO fun. Now Sofia asks EVERY time we are in line at the store, or going through the drive thru- MOM- can we pay for the person behind us? Its still December. We have to pay it forward. I love it.
 
This is the Medical center that is right across the street from my office where we go.



Just one of our lucky recipients of a HUGE coloring book and crayons to keep her busy in the waiting room.
 

 
 I was so impressed that the parents were SO happy to get gifts for their kids.




This was the little boy who captured our hearts that day. Here I am giving him his football

And THIS is my face watching him hug that ball and seeing his face light up. Yep. THAT is what seeing how happy he was did to me!
 
And when we were all done...Yes. It was a breakfas club type of moment...Minus the detention on a Saturday. Still felt great though. Mission accomplished! OH YEAH!

No comments: