Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Saturday's Waffle

Yes. Saturday's waffle, not to be confused with Friday's of course. hehe. I am always looking for new and "not so known about" things in the Valley, and this was definitely one of them. Rachelle, someone I work with told me about it and said it was a MUST to at least try once.
I have been debating on going for a few months now, but something always seems to get in the way. So this last Saturday, the weather was PERFECT and I pushed the family into the car and we went. We were NOT disappointed!
www.saturdayswaffle.com Off the website- Hi We’re Mike, Richard & Colin. We’re three guys who love making good food and serving it out of small, vintage mobile living spaces. While we’d love to make you anything, if you come to our trailer you are going to get the best waffle with the most creative combinations of toppings you have ever eaten.
And they are NOT kidding.
After we took in the menu and all the different choices we could have both Ella and Artyom decided on the SMORE'S Waffle. Sofia picked Lemon Curd and Raspberry and I opted for Banana Foster. I have to say it, I tried them all (we did it family style) and I thought mine was BY FAR the best. Sofia's was a close second though, I have to say. In a word- YUMMY.
 


 Ella and Artyom enjoying their SMORES waffle while Sofia is LOVING her lemon curd and raspberry one.

My UBER yummy Banana Foster Waffles!

No comments: