Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tooth on the Looth!

I just told Krystal my awesome sister in law when I saw the pic of my nephew Kurt's toothless girn that Sofia's were seriously hanging on by a thread. Well I got home from work yesterday and had JUST missed the pulling of the tooth (I have yet to see one actually come out yet!). I was prepared to see how it would look, but I gotta tell ya...I hate that tooth being gone! hehe.
 
Here she is with the first one out and her second front tooth will be following suit shortly.
Her new grin! Well update shortly I'm sure!

The tooth Fairy was nice enough to not only leave money, but leave Sofia's tooth so she could show Artyom this morning. He was working late and she was in bed and asleep when he got home. Ella is in the background doing a "tooth cheer with pom poms!" HEHEHE.

1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

Ahhhhhh! Love it!!!!
krystal