Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Midnight...(well almost midnight) munchies

I have been out of the habit a bit since Grandpa has been here at our house. But figured I needed to put down some experiences for the girls so when I eventually get this all into a book...there will be something to show!
Ever since Ella broke her collarbone, she has been sleeping with us on and off during the night. Its an endless we put her in bed, she gets out, we put her in and then one of us gets too tired to deal and just sleep.
The other night she woke after 10pm complaining that she was hungry. Well I am a sucker for that cute face and little voice, so we broke out what sounded good-cheezy pringles, a banana, brownie and some milk.
It's moments like these that reminded me JUST how much I love this little one, and JUST how much I love being her Mom.

No comments: