Thursday, February 14, 2013

One New Year's Resolution-DONE!

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to be open to new things; with work, family, life, and food! I have a co-worker that asks me everytime she goes, if I would like to get Sushi with her and every time (until now) I have declined. In lieu of the resolutions list, I surpised the heck out of her when I agreed to go one day when she asked.
She "re-introduced" me to sushi-as I can say I HAVE tried it twice beofore and...let's just say I went home hungry. Voni gave me a few suggestions on what to get so that definitely helped!  I can say I liked everything on the plate above! Well except for the one with the raw fish on top...I wasnt too keen about taking that big of a step yet. But it was pretty goood. I was so glad she kept on asking me and not giving up. It is not something I would eat every day...but I was quite proud of myself for doing it!
 
Next up...running a 5k.

No comments: