Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Memory Catcher Books...opportunities in the making

Paul Puffer
It's done. It's complete. It's pretty amazing.
I was able to make a Memory Catcher Book for Paul Puffer, a very close family friend and I am SO pleased at how it turned out. I look back at the first book I did for my Mom and, like many things in life, have improved as I go. I cannot wait to give it to the family and only wish I could do so in person.

I hope it gives them as much joy, laughter, and tears of happiness that it gave me while I put it together. It just solidifies if for me. JUST how strongly I feel about Memory Catcher Books and how I wish everyone could have one (or more than one!) of the special people in thier lives.

I am in the process of starting up another for another family friend. I hope it works out. There are so many details and a small window of time to "catch" the memories while fresh on peoples minds. I hope each and every person who knew this kind and gentle soul will put it on thier "to-do" list and make it a priority to share a memory for the family.
 
***I am now working on a Memory Catcher Book for the Birk Family of Jon. It is amazing to see the small differnces in memories that people have, and the general outpouring of LOVE from people who care so much about the Birk's and want this book to be special for them.
 
To make 2 books now for people that I care for, I am feeling pretty blessed at the moment.

No comments: