Monday, May 21, 2012

Besties

These 4 are more like siblings than anything else. Close in age, similiar personalities, they argue, and make up and then argue some more and love one another as siblings usually do. And I love it!
With Betsy gone for a few weeks visiting family, Jacki (my bestie) has taken on the job of watching the girls and Im so glad they are having so much fun. Yesterday at church, Jacki told me that on Friday, Holden (who is 5 like Sofia) wanted the girls to just "go home". He had enough of them. But then all day Sunday was asking over and over again when they were coming back! HEHE. Yep. Like I said. Just like siblings.
Beckett, who is close in age with Ella (about 7 months apart) gave Artyom the death look when he dropped off Sofia the other day and not Ella. Hahaha! He was SO mad at Artyom and got really upset with his Mom asking why Ella was not there! (she was at prek at the time). Then I guess when I came and picked them up the other day, I got put on Beckett's hit list because I took Ella home. Hehe. I just love it.
These are the moments we (both Jacki and myself) wish they would always have)....
 
Of course, THAT is wishful thinking. For now though? These fabulous Four are having the
BEST. SUMMER. EVER.

No comments: