Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tis the season...for chalk art

One of the girls absolute favorite thing in the Summertime is the chance to draw all over the sidewalks and driveway of the house. They worked so hard on thier works of art and I was so excited to see thier masterpieces. Betsy drew some and then the girls copied hers. So fun!!
The other day Sofia asked me what I did when I was a kid in the summertime. Chalk art was one of the things I mentioned to her...among about 20 other things- none of which included the TV.
LONG LIVE SUMMER!



1 comment:

hope2adoptbaby said...

We love it too.

Did you know Bountiful has a chalk festival? I think its next week? People have squares on the sidewalk (on Main Street)that they can create their art and then people come along and look and vote their favorites. Its pretty amazing. Your girls would love it.