Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day-Incognito

I was a bit laid up this Mother's Day after having surgery on my mouth, I was barely coherent by the time Sunday came around. I DID make it out of bed for about an hour of church and then headed to Aunt Nannettes for Dinner. The girls made both "nana" and Aunt Diane Books- top reasons why they loved them and colored pictures for them....And I didnt get a pic! Can you tell I was a bit loopy?! I also made an apron for Aunt Nannette that was pretty stinkin cute...also no pic. Man... So I dont quite remember much of Mothers Day, but I ALWAYS remember what my Mom and mom figures in my life mean to me. Lucky for me, I was able to copy some of the pics that Josh took of the kids at our Spaghetti Dinner. Good stuff!


I LOVE this pic. Josh said when he took it, she was saying, "Cuncle Josh I LOVE spaghetti. It is SO good!" hahaha. Sounds like our girl. And in case you are wondering, we put old t-shirts over thier cute Sunday dresses so they would not get sauce on them...because it was inevitable that it would happen.

Take note of the sauce on the shirt...and in her hair...yep. Every time.
 I need to figure out how to make the Garlic Toast that we had. Both girls ATE IT UP! But Especially Ella. She came over to the table where I was sitting and took my breat at least twice!
 All the kids at the kids table...I remember a time I wondered if I would EVER graduate from the kids table...now I only wish I could go back!
 Cute pic of "Nana" and all the kids. One page in the book we made for Aunt Nannette, said, "We know we have our Grandma Pederson in Heaven, but are lucky enough to have our Nana here in Utah.
We convinced Papou to get in a picture as well. Nice looking group if I do say so myself!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there. We love you, we respect you, we need you!

No comments: