Friday, June 1, 2012

Our Preschool Graduate


There she is...in all her preschool cardboard and string hat glory. Sofia Hope has once again hurdled another milestone...She has graduated Preschool. I was ever the Mom as I met Artyom and the girls at the school. I had comb, headband and bows in my purse and was doing the girls hair as we walked into the school. Sigh. Such is the life. She sang "Horray for the Parade of Colors" song that she had been telling me about for weeks saying, "Mom, you are just going to LOVE it. It's SO cool!" It made me laugh each time. She was the color yellow and "wiggled like jello" and on cue, did her part. The preschool teacher asked that we no post pics of the entire class for privacy reasons, so these are the few I have from my phone. Not the best quality, but they work!
The other with Sof and The Red Flame I specifically posted for my Dad....Recognize the shirt? It is one you gave him. He wore it proudly!

No comments: