Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Well in THIS economy...


Here's the thing...I have been wanting to get the girl's pics done for awhile now. I've REALLY wanted family pics to be done, and they will ne next month, but it has taken 3 cancellations to get there. Were busy people. Anyway, when I came across the 16 x 20 freebie I took advantage and then got a 10 x 13 to boot for $4.99. so these are the ones I picked out. SO CUTE!!! Im very happy with the way they turned out. These two are growing up WAY too fast one me, and I needed a photo to freeze at least THIS moment in time.
After all, in this and EVERY Economy, I'm sticking to the Pederson Family Mantra..."Free is a very good price." If you can tell me who we took that slogan from, I'll be VERY impressed!!

1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

REALLY adorable!!!
-krystal