Friday, May 24, 2013

Well. Count me in as a believer!

 
As a special treat for having the week off for First Grade testing, I took the girls out to our favorite frozen yogurt place. It is one of those that you get these HUGE cups to fill up yourslef with any flavor of yogurt or sorbet you want and then get to dump on the toppings as you see fit. Well. Artyom and I learned VERY early on that you go through the line with the girls and THEN you go thru on your own.
So I got them through, sat them down in front of this chalkboard, and I went thru for mine. When I sat down, this is what greeted me!
 
"WE MAKE THIS A BETTER PLACE"
 
My two precious girls, I could not agree with your statement more...


3 comments:

Kurt, Alexandra, Yulia, Isabella said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is this? And so true! Kids make this world a better place!

Russ said...

Awww. Was it Yogurtland? I LOVE that place.. Blueberry & Cheesecake Yogurt & fresh blueberries...!! YUM!!! I LOVE IT!!! I should buy Yogurtland stock !!! : )

Russ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.