Friday, May 3, 2013

Maka is "Mountain Lion of the Week!"

I got a call from the school yesterday and it was Sofia's asst. Principle. At first I was a bit concerned, but he let me know that Sofia had been nominated and won "Mountain Lion of the Week" by her teacher, Ms. Merrill. Sofia has told me about this oh-so prestigious honor bestowed upon students at her school and in the life of a six year old-she has wanted this FOREVER. I was so excited for her! She was nominated because she is:
"always helping others write in their journals each morning."
 
The assistant Principle was super cute and put her on the phone so I could congratulate her. She was so cute! I'm so proud of her. She is a blessing to our family and we love her so very much. Last night she went out for a celebratory dinner of her choice. Chick-Fil-A.



Keep up the fantastic work Maka! We love you

1 comment:

Kurt, Alexandra, Yulia, Isabella said...

Great job! What a sweetheart she is!