Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pederson weekend in Oregon

Here is a quick recap in pictures of our trip to Oregon. Needless to say, the girls were OVER THE MOON excited to be with all the cousins and must admit...I had a REALLY good time too. Most of the time was spent outside and the weather cooperated beautifully!
 


The trampoline was DEFINITELY a big hit and most of the time we would only have to look out the window to see all the kids on it. SO FUN!
 
I DID happen to get thim all to SIT for a split second to get a cute pic of some of the cousins. Look at all those cute next generation Peds!
We had a regular INDY 500 going on at Dave and Krystals on thier patio. The kids outnumbered the trikes and bikes, so we had to take turns. The others that didnt get to ride, just ran around them. I was SHOCKED we didnt have any accidents!

From L to R: Eli, Lauren and Aunt Charity and then McKena, Ell and Aunt Charity


Mason showing off his "SKILLZ" on the hoop. And the cutest kid we know- Erik with Grandpa Pedersons glasses. AWESOMENESS.

I had to take a pic of my Dad with "THE OWL" There is a story behind this thing...Sigh. It deserves a post all of its own. Stay tuned.



Tea Party time before we headed out to Church. I found the 3 of these cutie patooties having a little tea time. SO cute!

2 comments:

Kurt, Alexandra, Yulia, Isabella said...

I love that Cafe de Paris tea party. So cute!!

Russ said...

That's the stuff I miss the most.... : (. Just being able to hop in the car & drive--even if it takes all day---to see all your little ones. If I ever get married & have kids, which I hope will happen very soon after graduation, I plan on coming back to Portland to work; unless a Dr I worked with for 11 years will hire me on straight after graduation. It'd be the best way to get that first year of experience, & if I did it a year, I'd be set for a job anywhere!!! But, if not, I'm moving back anyway & I think after I get an interview they'd see my potential & totally hire me... I hope. : ) If not i'll work as a Masters level Nurse or Advanced Public Health Nurse--maybe even in Woodburn so I can work with the Russian community! I just miss Portland & all of you guys soooooooo much. : ( But, only 2 1/2 years left to go!!! Ugh. blech! Dervom!! LOL!!