Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Perks of having cute kids

Artyom is working on a side venture with a few guys he works with and they needed to get a website going and a flyer. Artyom had asked about our kids being on the marketing material, as he is involved and I said, I would be ok with that.
He showed me the "proof" of the website and flyer and I made a few suggestions. One of them? Use our cutie patootie girls and show some versatility in the product you are trying to sell. Wow. I could just FEEL all my under-grad work in Marketing come a flowin back. hehe.
The next suggestion? Get Betsy to take some pics. Don't try to do them on your own. Betsy has an EYE for photography and has always taken the CUTEST pics of the girls.
Here is what we got. Yep. it helps to have 2 of the cutest girls on the planet..Just a perk of having cute kids I guess....yes. I am biased.

So tell me...what do you think?

6 comments:

uniquelynat said...

I'd say they're pretty darn cute. So you go right ahead and brag about 'em!

Jennie said...

LOL! Sof is ready for her close up! They are so blasted cute!!!!!!!!

Jennie said...

Oh.and is it the backpacks he's selling? I want a flyer!!!

Josh said...

These picture stink with CUTENESS!

Kurt, Alexandra, Yulia, Isabella said...

So cute, Charity! I think it's totally ok to be biased about your kids when you're a mom, haha. And they really are such cute girls!

Russ said...

The girls just keep getting mnoga kraceevaya kazhdee dyen. Ochen kraceevaya maya plemyaneetzu!!! Ya loobloo tee Sofa u Ella !! Love, dyadya Russ.