Monday, April 1, 2013

There's ALWAYS time for a Fashion show

I have a VERY girly girl in my little Miss Sofia. She never passes up an opportunity to put on a fashion show either at our own house, or when we go and visit at relatives...you may have seen the post at Uncle Kent's and Aunt Bettys...
So yesterday when we were at Nana's for Easter Dinner, I was not at all suprised when the girls announced that the fashion show would start in a few seconds. Jenny put on "Vogue" by Madonna, Nana was the M.C. and each girl got to strut her stuff, parading around the living room, including getting on the "stage" (fireplace) and posing for the paparazzi (all of us) as we clapped and took pics with our camera phones. I loved it! Even little Miss Callie (who is just over 1) and Elijah got in on the action.
I laughed extra hard watching Ella get into it and "pose" which got a laugh out of the entire crowd. It was hilarious! IT ended up being a bunch of silly faces with her hands at different contorted angles. Too funny. Eli had my phone playing "pigs" (angry birds) so I was grateful that Artyom and Cuncle Josh snapped a few pics of the fun.


Sigh. I LOVE having cousins near by. Can't we just find a piece of land and turn it into  a Pederson Compound...I woulndnt mind...

No comments: