Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ella- EYES.

We have  blondie in our family. Our little Miss Ella is the blond stereotype to a "T". I have tried different ways to get her attention (which is a struggle at times) and found the best way is to simply say, "Ella- EYES" Then that cute little head turns towards me and her beautiful baby blues get BIG like saucers and its only then, that I know she is listening.

When we went out to Plaksey's Bday lunch last weekend while we were in Oregon, I must have had to say "Ella-EYES" a few times cause my friends started to giggle and I explained what it was I was saying and more importantly why I was saying it. Come to find out-it was quite similar to what Plaksey does with HIS blue eyes when he wants something from Sarah. So here they are. The two blondies showing off thier big blues.
...at a glance, she may look terrified. But she really wasnt. LOL!

No comments: