Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2013-Resolutions


I thought I would post our personal and family goals for this year...Maybe it will motivate me to cross more off the list!

MARTUSHEV FAMILY RESOLUTIONS-2013
 

Charity

-Read Book of Mormon Daily

-Hold FHE weekly-always include lesson (no matter how short)

-Exercise 3x a week

-Give Sofia and Ella a sibling

-Run a 5k and a 10k (5K DONE!!)

-One project a month (pinterest)

-Complete 2 memory catcher books (1 Memory Catcher Book completed!!)
  

Artyom

-Visit family/friends in Russia

-Get a “new” car (DONE!)

-Finish basement and downstairs bedroom

 
Family

-Chore chart for the family

-Vaca somewhere we have not been before with the girls (Yellowstone?)

-Family outings twice a month

-Date night once a week-even if it’s a trip to the store

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Love that you posted this! I need to get my butt in gear on mine. A lot of mine would be the same as yours.